1. COMMENT AND POSTING POLICY
Thanks for visiting TheSkinnyonLowCal.org. We welcome your comments. Please understand that this is a moderated blog. Blog comments will be reviewed prior to posting. As a result, there will be a delay in the posting of comments. Not all comments will be posted. We also expect a basic level of civility; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must, and profanity or abusive language are out-of-bounds. Comments may also be removed after they are posted.
By posting any comments, posts or other material on TheSkinnyonLowCal.org, you give Calorie Control Council (CCC) the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by CCC in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.
TheSkinnyonLowCal.org and CCC reserve the right (but are not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify CCC against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
2. IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS
All content on The Skinny and Low Cal blog (“Blog”) is for general informational and entertainment purposes only (not specific advice) and the Blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the site or found by following any link on the site.
By reading the Blog, you acknowledge and agree not to use or rely on any information on the Blog as medical advice to treat any medical condition whatsoever and further acknowledge and agree that there is no professional-client relationship.. The Blog is no substitute for seeking medical advice from a licensed physician for any specific problems, conditions or ailments. There is no professional-client relationship
Consult your own licensed physician for any medical issues or problems.. This entire disclaimer also applies to any guests or contributors to the Blog. Under no circumstances shall the Blog, its owner(s), agents, or any contributors be liable to anyone for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. Any general information provided by a contributor or guest is attributed to that contributor or guest only, and does not represent the Blog or anyone affiliated with it.
The Blog is a public forum and any posts are available to the public. Posts are not private, confidential or protected by any privilege. The site and services are provided “as is” with no warranty or representations by the blog regarding qualifications of anyone. If you’re experiencing an emergency, please immediately call your local emergency number (911 in the U.S.)